Browsing through various sites at one point, I came across this hysterical graphic. I had been singing “Row your boat” to my grandchildren in the USA over the phone and then this… ho hum.. small things amuse me these days – thank G-d, o/w I’d be a total lunatic already.
- RT @MacAffinity: Affinity Photo for iPad: the power of professional photo editing on iOS. Buy now with 30% discount (ends 29 June) https:/… 21 hours ago
- Chag Pesach Kasher v'Sameach to all my dearest family and (dearest) friends, near and far, across the globe. May... fb.me/8JBqvjFAq 2 months ago
- All South Africans across the globe... locals and ex-Pats.. please sign the no-confidence vote roll... we need to... fb.me/6SzFasr7H 2 months ago
- Re-reading Nicki's poignant, heartfelt and evocative essay in the New York Times parenting blogs, which popped up... fb.me/7qnrSGsgJ 2 months ago
- What Siobhan said, I echo: my thanks to all. Please G-d, the wheels of justice will turn. We can be a rainbow... fb.me/2TLtA6kcz 2 months ago